6D4N DISCOVER DUBAI
Day 1: ASSEMBLE KUALA LUMPUR / ARRIVAL DUBAI
· Assemble at KLIA International Airport (03 hours before departure) for your flight to Dubai.
· Upon arrival at Dubai Airport.After your immigration and customs cleareance, you will be met by our represntative and transfer to hotel for check in and overnight.
Day 2ARRIVAL DAY (D)
· Arrival at Dubai International Airport. Meet on arrival & transfer from the airport to the hotel.
· Check-In time is at 15.00hrs (Early Check-in is subject to availability)
Day 3: DUBAI CITY TOUR + DHOW CRUISE (B/L/D)
· Dubai is a city that only existed on high-tech computer screens, to its final realization and existence in the physical reality, with sky-scrapers growing like mushrooms.
· The city is word famous for its innovative construction technologies as well as modern technologies and daring projects. This modernity will be the underlying theme for this tours.
· Dubai Museum - main museum in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
· Zabeel Palace - Official Residence of the Ruler of Dubai and Prime Minister of the UAE.
· Saga World - extravagant mall that specialise in all thing luxurious and artistic.
· Burj Al Arab - The sail-shaped hotels that holds the distinction of being the world’s only seven-star hotel.
· The Palm Island – 8th Wonder of the world, it is an all-inclusive project with incredible beaches, superb facilities for water sport activities and world-class accommodation as well as dining choices.
· Dubai Mall – In addition to incredible shopping and dining choices, it spellbound visitors with its aquarium that is biggest of its kind in the world.
· Dubai Aquarium – Underwater tunnel under a huge shark & ray-filled tank, plus a creepy crawly zone with snakes.
· Dubai Mall Dancing Fountain – World’s largest choreographed fountain system at on the 30-acremanmade Burj Khalifa Lake.
· Burj Khalifa – This magnificent steel structure, towering up to a height of 825 meters, is the world’s tallest building.
DHOW CRUISE CREEK
· Gliding down the tranquil Dubai Creek on our traditional Arabian Dhow, with a lavish buffet dinner spread out on board. It is an experience distinguished by incredible milieu, unmatched hospitality, and courteous services.
1. 2 hour cruising near to Burdubai and Deira creek area
2. Welcome drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee.
3. International buffet dinner with a choice with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
4. Access to fully air-conditional lower deck and open air upper deck.
5. Entertainment shows/Tanura show.
6. Separate toilet facilities for men and women.
7. Smoking facility at upper deck only.
8. Return transfer to the hotel
Day 4DESERT SAFARI (B/L/D)
· Spend a wondrous evening exploring the finer nuances of the desert. Enjoy a safari to explore the desert. Dip low in the deep trenches and rise high on the pinnacle of the dunes.
1. Desert Dune Bashing in 4x4 SUV by professional guides
2. Sunset Photographic Opportunity with Camel Riding
3. Sand Boarding ( Optional – Upon request & availability )
4. Quad biking ( Optional – Upon request & availability at separate extra cost )
5. Henna Designing & Arabic Dress photograph opportunity
6. Unlimited Soft drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee
7. Belly Dance Show on traditional Arabic music
8. Tanura show by male artist
9. Availability of Alcohol beverages in camp ( At separate extra cost )
10. BBQ Dinner with Veg & Non Veg dishes
11. Return Transfer to the Hotel
Day 5: FREE DAY (B/L/D)
Arrival home with sweet memories and souvenirs.
Day 6: DEPARTURE DAY
Transfer from Hotel to Airport