6D4N DISCOVER TOKYO + MT FUJI + DISNEYLAND
Day 1: ASSEMBLE KUALA LUMPUR / ARRIVAL TOKYO (D)
Day 3: TOKYO (B/L/D)
· After breakfast at hotel, leave for GOTEMBA PREMIUM OUTLET MALL, this is your main shopping stop in Mt.Fuji follwed by Tokyo.
· In Tokyo your visits covers ASAKUSA TEMPLE & NAKAMISE STREET. The temple is approached via the Nakamise, a shopping street that has been providing temple visitors with a variety of traditional, local snacks and tourist souvenirs for centuries.
· Then you will have a photo stop with TOKYO SKYTREE which is a new television broadcasting tower and landmark of Tokyo. It is the centerpiece of the Tokyo Skytree Town in the Sumida City Ward, not far away from Asakusa. With a height of 634 meters (634 can be read as "Musashi", a historic name of the Tokyo Region), it is the tallest building in Japan and the second tallest structure in the world at the time of its completion. Your ext following visit is Tokyo Imperial Palace. The current Imperial Palace is located on the former site of Edo Castle, a large park area surrounded by moats and massive stone walls in the center of Tokyo, a short walk from Tokyo Station.
Day 4: TOKYO DISNEYLAND (B/L/D)
· After breakfast at hotel, proceed to Full Day at TOKYO DISNEYLAND, a theme park based on the films produced by Walt Disney. It was opened in 1983 as the first Disney theme park outside of the United States. Modeled after Disneyland in California and the Magic Kingdom in Florida.
· Tokyo Disneyland is made up of seven themed lands and features seasonal decorations and parades. You will g back to hotel after having Dinner in Tokyo Area. After that back to hotel for overnight.
Day 5: TOKYO CITY TOUR /DEPARTURE (B/L/D)
· After breakfast at hotel, proceed to visit TSUKIJI FISH MARKET which is Tsukiji Market is a large wholesale market for fish, fruits and vegetables in central Tokyo.
· You will have a visit to MEIJI SHRINE. Meiji Shrine is a shrine dedicated to the deified spirits of Emperor Meiji and his consort, Empress Shoken. The shrine was completed and dedicated to the Emperor Meiji and the Empress Shoken in 1920.Entry into the shrine grounds is marked by a massive tore gate, after which the sights and sounds of the busy city are replaced by a tranquil forest.
· Then, you will head to SHINJUKU which is one of the 23 city wards of Tokyo, but the name commonly refers to just the large entertainment, business and shopping area around Shinjuku Station. Shinjuku is homes for the tallest buildings in Japan.
· After Shinjuku you will go to ODAIBA which is manmade island in Tokyo. The Odaiba area that opens onto the waterfront offers enjoyment for the whole family throughout the day.
· You will have chance to have photos with Rainbow Bridge, Fuji TV Building, The Statue of Laverty. After that transfer to Airport for your flight back to Kuala lumpur.
Day 6: ARRIVAL KUALA LUMPUR
· Arrival KLIA2 International Airport. Arrive home with sweet memories and souvenirs
Copyrights © 2019 Pancuran Holidays. All Rights Reserved. Powered by AlfaruQi Solutions