12D9N DISCOVER SPAIN + MOROCCO
Day 1: KUALA LUMPUR DEPARTURE
· Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport, three hours before departure for your flight to Madrid.
Day 2: ARRIVAL MADRID (D)
· Upon arrival at Madrid International Airport, meet and assist by our Muslim English representative guide and departure to visit the city.This tour is to famous squares including Plaza De Espana, Puerta Del Sol and Puerta De Alcala.
· After having enjoyed the panoramic tour of Madrid, transfer to the hotel.
· Free time at leisure. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Madrid.
Day 3: MADRID (B/L/D)
· After breakfast, departure to complete our vision of the capital of the kingdom of Spain: The Royal Palace and will discover the most spectacular buildings and monuments that Madrid has to offer with a panoramic tour around the whole city: a breath – taking trip through the historic districts of the Spanish capital with a traditional touch.
· Will visit the city’s medieval Arab origins, the Madrid of the Hapsburg dynasty, the emblematic Puerta (Gate) Del Sol and Plaza Mayor, the so-called “Avenue of Art” and last but not least, Egyptian temple given as gift to the Spanish Government for its help to save the Temples of the South of Egypt.
· Shopping in the afternoon escorted by our guide. Dinner at the hotel and overnight in Madrid.
Day 4: MADRID – TOLEDO – CORDOBA (B/L/D)
· After breakfast, departure to Cordoba (201 km) via Toledo with a city tour,
· The city in which you will be very proud of Muslim civilization as you will see and visit one of the oldest, more impressive and beautiful Mosque all over the world. It´s considered by the UNESCO, World Heritage Sites as it´s being for Alhambra Palace, Marrakech and Rabat.
· Entrance fee is included to visit the Great Mosque.Overnight at hotel in Cordoba.
Day 5: CORDOBA – GRANADA (B/L/D)
· After breakfast, our biggest heritage all over Europe, the called Alhambra Palace and Generalife, will be visited by us today and you will be astonished and surprised of the authentic beauty of our grandfathers constructing one of the most beautiful palaces all over the world. After visiting the Alhambra,
· We will visit the old part of Granada and the Albaizin quarter, the Muslims oldest area in the city.
· Lunch. Afternoon, shopping in the same centre of Granada with your Muslim guide.
· Dinner and overnight at hotel in Granada.
Day 6: GRANADA – MALAGA – TANGIER (B/L/D)
· After breakfast, depart to Malaga.
· Free time in the centre of the city. Continue to Algericas.
· Lunch included at hotel.
· Departure to Tarifa to take ship to Tangier – Morocco.
Day 7: TANGIER – RABAT – MEKNES (B/L/D)
· After breakfast, enjoy early panoramic visit to the Gate of Morocco to the Mediterranean Sea.
· Depart to Rabat for visit the capital of the kingdom, including the Royal Palace (Mechouar), the Ouadaya Garden & Kasbah, the Mohamed V Mausoleum, and the Hassan Tower Mosque. Dinner and overnight at Meknes.
Day8 : MEKNES – FEZ (B/L/D)
· Breakfast at the hotel. Meknes known as Morocco Versiales Meknes founded at the end of the 17th Century by Moulay Ismail. Presence of Jewish, Christian are evidence but Hebraic Epitaphs dating from Christian era.
· After city tour your journeys continue to Moulay Idris the holiest Muslim site in all Morocco then visit Ruins at Volubilis.
· Overnight at Fez.
Day 9: FEZ – MARRAKECH (B/L/D)
· Breakfast at your hotel, the whole day will be devoted to the sightseeing of Fez, the oldest cultural and spiritual imperial city of Morocco, which was founded in 790 B.C by Moulay Idriss II. Spend a memorable morning taking a special look at the Jewish history and culture of traditional Morocco
· Fez is among the best known cities in medieval Jewish history. Indeed, it was one the home of one of the most influential Talmudic scholars of all times, Rabbi Isaac Alfasi, as well as of Maimonides in the years 1160 to 1165. Highlights will also include the Mellah with all its Synagogues.
· Visit of Bhalil featuring the cemetery of Safroud where Rabbi Lahou Harroch and Rabbi Raphael Moshe Elbaz are buried. The Mellah of Fez is over 650 years old. This picture sque neighbourhood adjoins the Royal Palace, noted for its recently constructed bright brass doors. Jews took shelter in this palace during the 1912 pogrom. Evening transfer to Marrakech.
Day 10: MARRAKECH – CASABLANCA (B/L/D)
· After breakfast, visit the Koutoubia Mosque, one of the most emblematic mosques all over the country, the Bahia palace and the famous square of Jam El Fna with 500 years of history.
· Lunch is included the old part of the Marrakech with the local decoration.
· After lunch, departure to Casablanca. We will the exterior of the 3rd greatest mosque, visit the ‘White City’.
· Dinner and overnight in Casablanca.
Day 11: CASABLANCA DEPARTURE (B)
· After breakfast, free at leisure until transfer to International for flight to Kuala Lumpur.
Day 12: ARRIVAL KUALA LUMPUR
Arrive home with sweet memories and souvenirs
1. 02 night accomodation at selected hotel standard room only
2. All transfer / tour / entrances fees & meals as per itinerary / tour guide
1. Airfare + airport tax / insurance / personal expenses
2. Tipping suggest RM15 per person for whole trip