Day 1: KLIA 2 ASSEMBLE / DELHI (D)
· Assemble at Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2, (03 hours before departure) for flight to Delhi.
· On arrival at Indira Gandhi International Airport, after immigration and custom clearance, you will be given a garland welcome and will be transferred to Hotel.
· Our representative will assist your check in and to ensure your stay will be comfortable.
· Prayer times and direction for Qiblat will be given. Overnight in Hotel.
Day 2: DELHI / JAIPUR ( Est: 5 Hours Journey ) (B/L/D)
· After breakfast proceeds for sightseeing tour of Delhi,
· Visit to JAMA MASJID - It lies opposite the Red Fort and is surrounded by a large number of shops, which deal in a variety of goods. The great mosque of Old Delhi is both the largest in India and the final architectural extravagance of Shah Jahan with a courtyard capable of holding 25,000 devotees.
· INDIAN GATE - The national monument of India, India gate is located amidst the administrative locations of the country. Constructed in memory of 90,000 soldiers of British-Indian army who fought in the Second World War, the structure was built under the leadership of Sir Edwin Lutyens. The architectural complex is made of red stone and granite.
· PRESIDENT HOUSE- The official residence of President of India, the building is another attraction of the New Delhi. It has remained home to the former British Viceroy of India till 1950. The magnificent structure is the finest example of Indo-British architectural monument which has caught attention of thousand of tourist all over the world.
· After lunch , drive to Jaipur is called the Pink city of India. Jaipur is famous for its palace, forts, Museums and Havelis.
· On arrival and check in hotel for overnight stay.
Day 3: JAIPUR (B/L/D)
· After Breakfast at hotel, followed by city tour of Jaipur (Pink City), visiting Amber Fort and Feel like Maharaja/Maharani and enjoy the Elephant ride.
· AMBER FORT PALACE - Amber is the classic romantic Rajasthani fort palace. Its construction was started by Man Singh I in 1592, and completed by his descendent Jai Singh I. Its forbidding exterior belies an inner paradise where a beautiful fusion of Mughal and Hindu styles finds its ultimate expression.
· Next visit Palace of Winds. HAWA MAHAL - The ornamental facade of this “Palace of Winds " is a prominent landmark in Jaipur. Their five-storey structures of sandstone plastered pink encrusted with fine trellis work and elaborate balconies. The palace has 953 niches and windows. Built in 1799 by Pratap Singh, the Mahal was a royal grandstand for the palace women.
· CITY PALACE - A delightful blend of Mughal and traditional Rajasthani architecture, the City Palace sprawls over one-seventh of the area in the walled city. It houses the Chandra Mahal, Shri Govind Dev Temple and the City Palace Museum.
· JANTAR MANTAR - This is the largest and the best preserved of the five observatories built by Jai Singh II in different parts of the country. This observatory consisting of outsized astronomical instruments is still in use. Later part of the day to explore the Shopping in Jaipur, Jaipur is famous for Precious and Semiprecious stone, visit the famous Gems factory and later part will be visiting the Carpet weaving factory famous for it s handmade carpets and much more. Enjoy the visit for more shopping for the buy dresses and Shawl. Overnight in hotel.
Day 4: JAIPUR / AGRA ( Est : 04 Hours Journey ) (B/L/D)
· Breakfast at hotel. Drive to Agra. On arrival & check in hotel.
· After freshen up proceed for city sightseeing tour visiting the world famous TAJ MAHAL for Sunset , built by the Mughal Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains.
· Also visit AGRA FORT, containing the Pearl Mosque - the rusty and majestic red- sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: AGRA / DELHI (Est : 04 Hours Journey ) (B/L/D)
· Breakfast at hotel, Proceed for Shopping in Agra.
· After lunch drive to Delhi, on arrival & check in hotel for overnight stay.
Day 6: DELHI / KUALA LUMPUR (B/L)
· Breakfast at hotel, Proceed for shopping tour in Delhi
· After lunch transfer to International Airport for flight to Kuala Lumpur.
Day 7: ARRIVE IN KUALA LUMPUR
Arrival home with sweet memories and souvenirs.