8D6N UZBEKISTAN TOUR
Day 1: KLIA ASSEMBLE / TASHKENT (D)
· Assemble at KLIA airport 3 hours before departure. On your arrival at Tashkent Airport meet & greet services outside of arrival hall.
· The custom procedures will take about 1-1, 5 hours. The guests will be met by the local English speaking escort guide.
· Сheck in Hotel Free time to have a rest after a long flight.
· Transfer for Dinner. Dinner at local Restaurant then transfer back to the hotel. Overnight in Tashkent hotel.
Day 2: TASHKENT / BUKHARA (B/L/D)
· After breakfast, Full day excursion in Bukhara –Ancient Fortress Ark (4th c. BC), The Ismail Samaniy mausoleum (9- 10th c), Chashma-i-Ayub mausoleum (12th-14th c).
· Lunch at a local Restaurant. Continuation of the tour.
· Trip to the summer palace of Bukhara emirs. SitoraiMokhi-Khosa, Chor-Bakr Complex. BakhoutdinNaqshbandi Mausoleum. Madrasah Miri Arab (16th c.), Mosque Magoki-Attari (12th c.), Ulugbek (15 cents) & Kukeldash madrassas (16th c.).
· Shopping at national bazaar and visiting gold shops at open air. Dinner at Nadir Devan begi Madrassah folklore show.
Day 3: BUKHARA / SAMARKAND (B/L/D)
· After breakfast, transfers to Samarkand by coach.
· On the way lunch and visit Mausoleum of Imam al-Bukhari- Abu Abdullah Muhammad ibn Ismail al-Bukhari – the famous theologian (Muhaddith), the hadith collector (Hadith – the science of Hadith, reports about the sayings and deeds of Prophet Muhammad ) and the author of the second most important book of the Muslims after the Koran “Al-Jomiy al-Saheeh”.
· Arrival in Samarkand, accommodation. Dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight at Samarkand.
Day 4: SAMARKAND (B/L/D)
· After breakfast, full day excursion around the capital of Great Amir Temur’s Empire - Gur Emir Mausoleum, G.A Temur’s tomb (14-15th c) that was built for Temur’s grandson Muhammad-Sultan and the tombs of three other Temurids – sons of Temur – Miranshah and Shahruh and his grandson Ulugbek.
· Ruhabad Mausoleum (House of Spirit) - the legend says that under the dome there is a box with seven hairs of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.v.)(14th c).
· Registan Square ( A sandy palace ) – the major square of Samarkand UlubegMedressa- Sheikh KhodjaAkhrar and poet Djami were among outstanding graduates of the medressa (15th c), SherDorMedressa (Having tigers ) (17th c), Tillya-Kari Medressa (Coated by hold) – the rich gilding on the dome, walls and mihrab surpassed all other famous buildings in Central Asia (17th c).
· Dinner at the Restaurant. Overnight in Samarkand.
Day 5: SAMARKAND / TASHKENT (B/L/D)
· After breakfast,continuation of the tour. Visit to the mosque named after Hazrat-Hizr – an Islamic saint and eternal wanderer. He was esteemed as giving richness and good luck in far voyagesabd trade (7-9th c).
· Cathedral mosque Bibi-Khanym that was named after the oldest wife of Tamerlan (14th c),
· The Architectural Complex Shahi-Zinda (Alive king)- necropolis on the slope of the Afrosiab hill is connected with Kusamibn Abbas-the cousin of Prophet Muhammad (s.a.v) (11-15th c).
· Mausoleum of Imam al-Bukhari – Abu Abdullah Muhammad ibn Ismail al-Bukhari – the famous theologian, the hadith collector ( Hadith- the science of Hadith, reports about the sayings and deeds of Prophet Muhammad ) and the author of the second most important book of the Muslims after the Koran “ Al-Jomiy al-Saheeh “.
· Afternoon transfer to Taskent.Overnight at Tashkent.
Day 6: TASHKENT / CHIMGAN / TASHKENT (B/L/D)
· Enjoy the breakfast at the Hotel’s proceed to CHIMGAN.
· Depart to Chimgan start for a day trip journey to Switzerland of Uzbekistan to Mountain area called Beldersay resort.
· Chimgan mountain range and natural Charvak Lake. It is for the scenery and activities like skiing seasonal and also horse riding and also ride chair lift cable which takes 30 minutes one way with a wonderful mountain environment there. Launch at a Charvak area.
· In the afternoon drive back to Tashkent and dinner at a local restaurant. Overnight in Tashkent.
Day7: TASKENT DEPARTURE (B/L/D)
· After breakfast, proceed for a city tour in Tashkent.
· Drive to Khast-Imam Complex, which consists of Barakkhan madrasah (16th c.), Kukeldash Madrasah (16th c) and the Mausoleum of Abubakr Kafal Shashi (15th c.) (Abubekr Muhammad Kafal Shashi was one of the first imams of the Muslim world),
· The Museum of Al-Quran, where the original VII century Uthman Quran written on a deer skin is preserved.
· Lunch at local restaurants.
· Enjoy uzbekistan national Pilau or so called (Nasi Bukhary).
· Afternoon shopping at unique one stop centre that is Chorsu market and
· Transfers to Airport for you flight home. Dinner on flight.
Day 8: Arrival In KUALA LUMPUR
Arrived home with sweet memories and souvenirs.